Friday, October 7, 2011

So Close, Yet So Far - Chasing Paperwork (Part 2)

Just when you think everything is back on track, something stupid happens. On the 28th of September, I received what should have been our updated site classification report. Would you believe that they had spelled my partner’s name wrong?
If it were a case of spelling his surname incorrectly, I could understand. However, how do you write the wrong name?

Oh well. Perhaps someone was having a bad day. We notified them of the mistake and new reports should be in the mail.

Thankfully, we have some time up our sleeve. We are still waiting for our retaining wall detail and letter from Ventura. Fingers crossed that the retaining wall detail has the correct name written on it!

I hope that we do not have to wait too much longer. It would be great to get the site works started sooner rather than later, especially as the contractor does not have many jobs scheduled for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Darkbyte. I guess all you can put it down to is human error, but it doesn't make it any more frustrating, does it?!

    I hope things can get moving for you, too.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou M! Guess what came in the mail today? Now all I need is the retaining wall detail and the letter from Ventura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...