Saturday, June 30, 2012

Update - Essa Stone Bench Tops

Today, we wandered past the house. As usual we were locked out. A peek through the window revealed our Essa Stone bench tops! It was great to see the kitchen island complete.

I can not wait until our tile meeting (still not scheduled), when I will be able to wander around my kitchen and get a feel for its size. Fingers crossed, perhaps we will hear word of a tile meeting in the coming week.

Kitchen island bench complete with benchtops!

Theatre bar top

Theatre/Alfresco

2 comments:

  1. I love your choice of Caesarstone and Kitchen Benchtops. You did such an amazing job, especially on the kitchen renovations. Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essa Stone Benchtops is best natural stone which mostly used in Kitchen and bathroom renovation. I really like your information about I really like your information about Essa Stone bench tops which you used in kitchen renovation. I would like your work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...